Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Total ( TOT) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Total rose $0.59 (1.1%) to $54.69 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,794,049 shares of Total exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,285,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $53.81-$54.82 after having opened the day at $54.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.10. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: WSP Holdings ( WH), up 34.6%, Martin Midstream Partners L.P ( MMLP), up 9.5%, ZaZa Energy ( ZAZA), up 8.1% and Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras ( PBR), up 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Total Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.