MIDDLEFIELD, Conn., Aug. 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zygo Corporation (Nasdaq:ZIGO) today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended June 30, 2013 and points out the following highlights in those results:
- Fourth quarter revenue increased 16% over the previous quarter.
- Full year book to bill ratio was 1.15 to 1.0.
- Fourth quarter bookings increased 18% over the prior year quarter to $42.0 million.
- Multiple metrology and optics bookings in support of 450 mm wafer systems development.
- Backlog increased 32% from June 30, 2012 to $89.8 million.