Oppenheimer & Co. Inc., a unit of Oppenheimer Holdings (NYSE: OPY), held its 16 th annual Technology, Internet & Communications Conference for its institutional clients on August 13-14 in Boston, Massachusetts. Management teams from over 150 public and private companies spanning the entire supply chain from communication services; wireless hardware; data and storage infrastructure, social media; Internet; cloud computing and services; semiconductors, and software offered their insights. Also present were some of Oppenheimer’s senior research analysts:
- Shaul Eyal, Managing Director and Senior Analyst for Communications, Security and Infrastructure Software
- Jason Helfstein, Managing Director and Senior Internet Analyst for Consumer Internet, eCommerce, Online Advertising and Digital Media
- Timothy Horan, CFA, Managing Director and Senior Analyst heading the Communication and Cloud Services research team.
- Ittai Kidron, Managing Director covering Communication Technology, including the Wireless Technology, Data and Networking Infrastructure, and Storage sectors
- Richard Schafer, Managing Director and Senior Analyst; leader of Oppenheimer’s Semiconductor franchise
- Brian Schwartz, Managing Director and Senior Analyst covering the SaaS/Applications Software space
- Andrew Uerkwitz, Executive Director and Senior Analyst covering Emerging Services and Technology companies
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. (Oppenheimer), a principal subsidiary of Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. (OPY on the New York Stock Exchange), and its affiliates provide a full range of wealth management, securities brokerage and investment banking services to high-net-worth individuals, families, corporate executives, local governments, businesses and institutions.