- Boca Raton, Fla.: South Florida team members will perform landscaping and yard maintenance at SOS Children’s Village, a unique foster care neighborhood that allows for brothers and sisters to remain together.
- Knoxville, Tenn.: The Knoxville team will deliver food to the Second Harvest Food Bank, the region’s largest hunger-relief charity that distributes about 16 million pounds of food a year to over 500 nonprofits.
- Jacksonville, Fla.: Jacksonville team members will clean local beaches to create a more attractive environment for citizens to enjoy during the upcoming Labor Day weekend.
- Rochester, N.Y.: The Rochester team will beautify the grounds at CP Rochester, an organization that helps individuals with physical and developmental disabilities.
- Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas: Dallas-Fort Worth team members will remove trash, plant trees and construct picnic tables and benches at Mountain Creek Preserve.
- Denver, Colo: The Denver team will cut and create mulch rings around trees at the Aurora Municipal Center.
- Calgary, Ontario: The Calgary team will decorate and paint rooms at the Universal Rehabilitation Service Agency, an assisted living residential community.
The ADT Always Cares program will continue to roll-out to all ADT locations across the U.S. and Canada over the next 12-24 months. To learn more about ADT Always Cares, please visit: www.adt.com/cares.About ADT The ADT Corporation (NYSE:ADT) is a leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse interactive home and business solutions, and home health services, meet a range of customer needs for today’s active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, ADT helps provide peace of mind to more than six million customers, and it employs approximately 16,500 people at 200 locations. More information is available at www.adt.com.