- Dual expertise and counsel: Belden partners with top system integrators in the industry – training them on best practices in network design, installation and testing – to provide “Belden Certified” networks. At each step of the certification process, two sets of experts – Belden and an authorized provider – work to meet operational requirements and minimize areas of risk.
- Flexibility for the future: Knowing that networks need to continue evolving to meet changing needs, Belden designs with room for growth in mind. This includes expansion guidelines for customers to make changes on their own, while retaining Belden Certified status.
- Confidence for decades: Instead of a limited warranty on individual components, a Belden Certified network includes a limited lifetime warranty on networking components such as switches, significantly lowering the total cost of ownership. In addition, Belden cable and connectivity product warranties are extended from 2-3 years to 25 years.
- Products that work: As a provider of cable, connectivity, networking and security products, from Hirschmann, GarrettCom, Lumberg and Tofino Security, Belden can certify and guarantee an entire network of products for decades to come.
- Personalized customer service: For those with Belden Certified networks, a dedicated team is on call to offer advice and assistance. With infrastructure design and test results on file, Belden can isolate any problems and get networks back up and running quickly.
“Using one of our trained industrial providers to design and implement a Belden Certified network is a way for companies to ensure that their control and information networks are reliable, adaptable, secure and invisible,” said Steve Biegacki, senior vice president of sales and marketing at Belden. “The feedback we’ve received from our trained industrial network providers has been outstanding. We look forward to working with them and our customers to offer Belden Certified networks – today, and 25 years from now.”For more information on the certification program, visit www.Belden.com . About Belden Belden Inc., a global leader in high-quality, end-to-end signal transmission solutions, delivers a comprehensive product portfolio designed to meet the mission-critical network infrastructure needs of industrial, enterprise and broadcast markets. With innovative solutions targeted at reliable and secure transmission of rapidly growing amounts of data, audio and video needed for today’s applications, Belden is at the center of the global transformation to a connected world. Founded in 1902, the company is headquartered in St. Louis and has manufacturing capabilities in North and South America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at www.belden.com; follow us on Twitter @BeldenInc. Belden, Belden Sending All The Right Signals, Hirschmann, GarrettCom, Lumberg, Tofino Security and the Belden logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Belden Inc. or its affiliated companies in the United States and other jurisdictions. Belden and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein.