Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Union Pacific ( UNP) pushed the Transportation industry lower today making it today's featured Transportation laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Union Pacific fell $1.60 (-1.0%) to $158.59 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,016,081 shares of Union Pacific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,616,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $158.45-$160.18 after having opened the day at $159.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $160.19. Other companies within the Transportation industry that declined today were: Taminco ( TAM), down 3.3%, Spirit Airlines ( SAVE), down 3.1%, Delta Air Lines ( DAL), down 2.6% and Trinity Industries ( TRN), down 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Union Pacific Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.