Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Signet Jewelers ( SIG) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Signet Jewelers fell $1.40 (-1.9%) to $74.21 on light volume. Throughout the day, 292,468 shares of Signet Jewelers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 466,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $74.19-$75.95 after having opened the day at $75.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.61. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: China Auto Logistics ( CALI), down 24.8%, Mecox Lane ( MCOX), down 24.0%, Hastings Entertainment ( HAST), down 7.4% and Winmark Corporation ( WINA), down 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Signet Jewelers Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.