Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Target ( TGT) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Target fell $1.15 (-1.6%) to $70.04 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,154,914 shares of Target exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,159,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $69.95-$70.83 after having opened the day at $70.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.19. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: China Auto Logistics ( CALI), down 24.8%, Mecox Lane ( MCOX), down 24.0%, QKL Stores ( QKLS), down 20.6% and VirtualScopics ( VSCP), down 19.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Target Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.