Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lowe's Companies ( LOW) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Lowe's Companies fell $1.13 (-2.5%) to $45.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,916,016 shares of Lowe's Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,529,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.96-$46.15 after having opened the day at $46.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.13. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: QKL Stores ( QKLS), down 20.6%, E-Commerce China Dangdang ( DANG), down 12.3%, Macy's ( M), down 4.5% and U.S. Auto Parts Network ( PRTS), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Lowe's Companies Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.