Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tenaris ( TS) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.4%. By the end of trading, Tenaris fell $0.65 (-1.4%) to $46.32 on light volume. Throughout the day, 826,306 shares of Tenaris exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,137,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $46.29-$47.08 after having opened the day at $47.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.97. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: Timberline Resources Corporation ( TLR), down 7.4%, Atlatsa Resources ( ATL), down 5.7%, Hallador Energy ( HNRG), down 5.1% and China Precision Steel ( CPSL), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tenaris Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.