Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Comcast ( CMCSA) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Comcast fell $0.99 (-2.2%) to $43.86 on average volume. Throughout the day, 10,966,575 shares of Comcast exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12,362,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $43.79-$44.80 after having opened the day at $44.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.85. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Millennial Media ( MM), down 18.8%, Entravision Communications Corporation ( EVC), down 6.7%, Gray Television ( GTN), down 6.4% and Nexstar Broadcasting Group ( NXST), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Comcast Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.