Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. DR Horton ( DHI) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, DR Horton fell $0.45 (-2.4%) to $18.09 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,404,876 shares of DR Horton exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,704,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $17.91-$18.50 after having opened the day at $18.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.54. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Goldfield ( GV), down 19.9%, Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), down 9.6%, Taylor Morrison Home ( TMHC), down 8.7% and Comstock ( CHCI), down 7.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full DR Horton Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.