Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Starbucks Corporation ( SBUX) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Starbucks Corporation fell $0.79 (-1.1%) to $71.85 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,437,026 shares of Starbucks Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,700,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $71.79-$72.58 after having opened the day at $72.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.64. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Renren ( RENN), down 8.3%, Dover Downs Gaming & Entertainment ( DDE), down 7.0%, Diversified Restaurant Holdings ( BAGR), down 5.8% and SeaWorld Entertainment ( SEAS), down 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Starbucks Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.