Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mohawk Industries ( MHK) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Mohawk Industries fell $3.08 (-2.4%) to $124.35 on light volume. Throughout the day, 534,097 shares of Mohawk Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 791,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $123.85-$127.39 after having opened the day at $127.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $127.43. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Goldfield ( GV), down 19.9%, Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 11.5%, ExOne ( XONE), down 11.1% and Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), down 9.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Mohawk Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.