Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Deere ( DE) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Deere fell $1.57 (-1.9%) to $82.34 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 8,418,558 shares of Deere exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,206,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $81.50-$84.19 after having opened the day at $84.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $83.91. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 11.5%, ExOne ( XONE), down 11.1%, ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), down 9.5% and Arotech Corporation ( ARTX), down 9.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Deere Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.