Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Aetna ( AET) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Aetna fell $0.81 (-1.3%) to $63.24 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,805,565 shares of Aetna exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,837,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.13-$63.98 after having opened the day at $63.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.05. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Biolase ( BIOL), down 33.7%, Spherix ( SPEX), down 19.1%, IMRIS ( IMRS), down 15.9% and Bovie Medical Corporation ( BVX), down 10.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Aetna Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.