Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Blackstone Group ( BX) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Blackstone Group fell $0.43 (-1.9%) to $22.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,003,891 shares of Blackstone Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,177,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.43-$22.99 after having opened the day at $22.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.93. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Xoom ( XOOM), down 7.6%, QIWI PLC ADR ( QIWI), down 5.8%, Paulson Capital ( PLCC), down 5.3% and NewStar Financial ( NEWS), down 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Blackstone Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.