Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Gilead ( GILD) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Gilead fell $0.76 (-1.3%) to $58.17 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,974,143 shares of Gilead exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,920,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $58.14-$59.56 after having opened the day at $59.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.93. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 42.2%, Osiris Therapeutics ( OSIR), down 11.8%, China Pharma ( CPHI), down 11.6% and Cardium Therapeutics ( CXM), down 11.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Gilead Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.