Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Kimberly-Clark Corporation ( KMB) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Kimberly-Clark Corporation fell $1.36 (-1.4%) to $96.78 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,692,702 shares of Kimberly-Clark Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,304,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $96.60-$98.24 after having opened the day at $97.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $98.14. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Standard Register Company ( SR), down 7.4%, Exceed Company ( EDS), down 7.0%, Ever-Glory International Group ( EVK), down 6.2% and Ocean Bio-Chem ( OBCI), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Kimberly-Clark Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.