Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ConAgra Foods ( CAG) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, ConAgra Foods fell $0.60 (-1.6%) to $36.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,436,102 shares of ConAgra Foods exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,152,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $35.99-$36.61 after having opened the day at $36.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.60. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: China Automotive Systems ( CAAS), down 20.9%, Tianli Agritech ( OINK), down 11.9%, Standard Register Company ( SR), down 7.4% and Furniture Brands International ( FBN), down 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ConAgra Foods Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.