Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Aruba Networks ( ARUN) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Aruba Networks fell $0.42 (-2.2%) to $18.53 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,706,062 shares of Aruba Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,800,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $18.50-$19.16 after having opened the day at $19.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.95. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Silver Spring Networks ( SSNI), down 29.8%, OCZ Technology Group ( OCZ), down 14.4%, Hauppauge Digital ( HAUP), down 12.5% and Universal Display Corporation ( OLED), down 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Aruba Networks Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.