Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mosaic ( MOS) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Mosaic fell $0.69 (-1.6%) to $43.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,872,404 shares of Mosaic exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,915,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $43.39-$44.59 after having opened the day at $44.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.44. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: GSE ( GSE), down 16.6%, BioFuel Energy Corporation ( BIOF), down 13.5%, Ceres ( CERE), down 5.6% and REX American Resources ( REX), down 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Mosaic Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.