Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Delphi Automotive ( DLPH) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Delphi Automotive fell $1.08 (-1.9%) to $55.55 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,741,479 shares of Delphi Automotive exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,920,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $55.52-$56.93 after having opened the day at $56.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.63. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: China Automotive Systems ( CAAS), down 20.9%, Tesla Motors ( TSLA), down 4.2%, SORL Auto Parts ( SORL), down 4.0% and Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), down 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Delphi Automotive Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.