Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Marriott International ( MAR) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Marriott International rose $0.52 (1.3%) to $41.09 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,378,064 shares of Marriott International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,155,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40.34-$41.69 after having opened the day at $40.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.57. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Liberty Media Corporation Class A ( LMCA), up 29.7%, Pointer Telocation ( PNTR), up 18.4%, Food Technology Service ( VIFL), up 17.8% and InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 16.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Marriott International Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.