Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Weyerhaeuser ( WY) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Weyerhaeuser rose $0.80 (3.0%) to $27.79 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,897,137 shares of Weyerhaeuser exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,336,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $27.28-$28.22 after having opened the day at $27.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.99. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Tree.com ( TREE), up 22.5%, Income Opportunity Realty Investors ( IOT), up 8.9%, Owens Realty Mortgage ( ORM), up 8.3% and China Housing & Land Development ( CHLN), up 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Weyerhaeuser Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.