Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. KB Home ( KBH) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, KB Home rose $0.23 (1.4%) to $16.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,044,945 shares of KB Home exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,765,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $15.73-$16.36 after having opened the day at $16.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.12. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: IntriCon Corporation ( IIN), up 16.4%, Frontline ( FRO), up 11.8%, THT Heat Transfer Technology ( THTI), up 10.1% and Gafisa ( GFA), up 9.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full KB Home Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.