Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Dresser-Rand Group ( DRC) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Dresser-Rand Group rose $0.73 (1.2%) to $61.95 on average volume. Throughout the day, 814,922 shares of Dresser-Rand Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 620,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $61.26-$62.46 after having opened the day at $62.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.22. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: IntriCon Corporation ( IIN), up 16.4%, THT Heat Transfer Technology ( THTI), up 10.1%, China Valves Technology ( CVVT), up 7.2% and GreenHunter Resources ( GRH), up 7.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Dresser-Rand Group Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.