Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. HCA Holdings ( HCA) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, HCA Holdings rose $0.49 (1.3%) to $39.12 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,600,504 shares of HCA Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,676,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $38.71-$39.50 after having opened the day at $38.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.63. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Stereotaxis ( STXS), up 14.2%, BG Medicine ( BGMD), up 12.1%, American Shared Hospital Services ( AMS), up 7.9% and Accuray ( ARAY), up 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full HCA Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.