Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Warner Chilcott ( WCRX) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Warner Chilcott rose $0.49 (2.3%) to $21.86 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,496,429 shares of Warner Chilcott exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,736,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $21.39-$22.08 after having opened the day at $21.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.37. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Skystar Bio-Pharmaceutical Company ( SKBI), up 82.5%, Columbia Laboratories ( CBRX), up 17.1%, GW Pharmaceuticals PLC ADR ( GWPH), up 16.9% and Anacor Pharmaceuticals ( ANAC), up 15.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Warner Chilcott Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.