Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Suncor Energy ( SU) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Suncor Energy rose $0.71 (2.2%) to $32.72 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,528,738 shares of Suncor Energy exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,182,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.02-$32.91 after having opened the day at $32.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.01. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: Andatee China Marine Fuel Services Corporat ( AMCF), up 22.5%, Camac Energy ( CAK), up 10.2%, WSP Holdings ( WH), up 10.1% and Sonde Resources ( SOQ), up 8.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Suncor Energy Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.