Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ASML ( ASML) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, ASML rose $0.93 (1.0%) to $92.99 on light volume. Throughout the day, 637,634 shares of ASML exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,503,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $92.71-$93.50 after having opened the day at $92.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $92.06. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Enphase Energy ( ENPH), up 9.4%, Chipmos Technologies Bermuda ( IMOS), up 8.0%, Advanced Photonix ( API), up 6.5% and Aehr Test Systems ( AEHR), up 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ASML Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.