Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. KBR ( KBR) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, KBR rose $0.69 (2.3%) to $31.25 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,671,862 shares of KBR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,390,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $30.50-$31.75 after having opened the day at $30.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.56. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Pointer Telocation ( PNTR), up 18.4%, Food Technology Service ( VIFL), up 17.8%, Taomee Holdings ( TAOM), up 15.8% and WageWorks ( WAGE), up 12.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full KBR Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.