Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sap ( SAP) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Sap rose $1.22 (1.6%) to $76.22 on light volume. Throughout the day, 892,220 shares of Sap exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,563,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $75.79-$76.58 after having opened the day at $76.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.00. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: FalconStor Software ( FALC), up 12.0%, Shanda Games ( GAME), up 10.8%, Astea International ( ATEA), up 8.3% and FAB Universal ( FU), up 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sap Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.