- Enhanced violations processing services (VPS, and new interactive voice response (IVR) and Web services );
- Enhanced interactive voice response functionality for accepting violations credit card payments and for accepting automated clearinghouse (ACH) customer account payments;
- Enhanced interactive voice response functionality and new Web chat functionality for DMV customers;
- Enhanced automatic replenishment recalculation, violation, and V-Toll processing;
- Expand Delaware DMV Call Center services with phone system enhancements;
- Enhanced hardware and system platform for processing and disaster recovery as well as disaster recovery storage and network upgrades.
TransCore has served the Department of Transportation for more than 24 years and is the most experienced provider of toll collection systems in North America. Through its service to toll agencies over the past 79 years, the company has been at the forefront of some of the most technologically advanced and proven toll collection solutions available. TransCore’s global experience in includes installation of more than 30 customer service center back office systems, with the company currently operating 12 back-office customer service and violation processing centers. TransCore’s technical experience also includes the installation of more than 7,400 electronic toll collection lanes worldwide that process more than 5 billion transactions annually.About TransCore TransCore’s history supporting the transportation industry spans nearly eight decades, with expertise ranging from toll systems, systems integration, customer service centers, design consulting, operations, maintenance, traffic management systems, intelligent transportation systems, to RFID manufacturing. TransCore has installations in 46 countries and a vast portfolio of intellectual property. In 2013, Engineering News-Record (ENR) ranked TransCore No. 169 out of the Top 500 Design Firms. The company also received the International Road Federation’s Global Achievement Award as well as ITS New York’s Most Outstanding ITS Project of the Year award for New York City’s Midtown in Motion adaptive traffic signal control system. TransCore operates as a wholly owned subsidiary of Roper Industries, a diversified growth company that is a constituent of the S&P 500, Fortune 1000, and Russell 1000 indices. Roper provides engineered products and solutions for global niche markets, including water, energy, transportation, medical, education, and SaaS-based information networks. For more information, visit www.transcore.com.