Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. US Airways Group ( LCC) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, US Airways Group fell $2.46 (-13.1%) to $16.36 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 78,252,993 shares of US Airways Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,478,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.29-$18.95 after having opened the day at $18.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.82. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: China Yida ( CNYD), down 17.6%, Mecox Lane ( MCOX), down 14.5%, Rada Electronics Industries ( RADA), down 14.4% and Orbitz Worldwide ( OWW), down 13.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full US Airways Group Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.