Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. DISH Network ( DISH) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, DISH Network fell $0.63 (-1.4%) to $45.13 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,706,798 shares of DISH Network exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,690,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.99-$45.92 after having opened the day at $45.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.76. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Millennial Media ( MM), down 8.1%, Gray Television ( GTN.A), down 5.9%, ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), down 5.6% and NTN Buzztime ( NTN), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full DISH Network Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.