Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PulteGroup ( PHM) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, PulteGroup fell $0.36 (-2.3%) to $15.37 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 15,912,480 shares of PulteGroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,152,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.10-$15.78 after having opened the day at $15.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.73. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Ply Gem Holdings ( PGEM), down 19.3%, Comstock ( CHCI), down 17.9%, Industrial Services of America ( IDSA), down 6.0% and Gafisa ( GFA), down 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full PulteGroup Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.