Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Buffalo Wild Wings ( BWLD) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Buffalo Wild Wings fell $1.07 (-1.0%) to $105.18 on light volume. Throughout the day, 265,553 shares of Buffalo Wild Wings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 377,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $104.46-$106.72 after having opened the day at $106.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $106.25. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Orbitz Worldwide ( OWW), down 13.1%, Diversified Restaurant Holdings ( BAGR), down 5.9%, Good Times Restaurants ( GTIM), down 3.5% and Lakes Entertainment ( LACO), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Buffalo Wild Wings Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.