Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Groupon ( GRPN) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Groupon fell $0.23 (-2.2%) to $10.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 13,618,313 shares of Groupon exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 17,643,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $10.21-$10.76 after having opened the day at $10.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.58. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Selectica ( SLTC), down 11.9%, Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS), down 6.8%, Jiayuan.com International ( DATE), down 6.1% and ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), down 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Groupon Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.