Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Community Health Systems ( CYH) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Community Health Systems fell $0.87 (-2.0%) to $42.88 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,545,056 shares of Community Health Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,535,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $42.81-$44.12 after having opened the day at $43.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.75. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 82.9%, Stereotaxis ( STXS), down 13.5%, Dynatronics Corporation ( DYNT), down 9.6% and Unilife Corporation ( UNIS), down 7.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Community Health Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.