Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sarepta Therapeutics ( SRPT) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Sarepta Therapeutics fell $1.04 (-3.2%) to $31.54 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,516,025 shares of Sarepta Therapeutics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,591,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.25-$32.96 after having opened the day at $32.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.58. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 82.9%, Aastrom Biosciences ( ASTM), down 43.4%, Alimera ( ALIM), down 20.7% and Savient Pharmaceuticals ( SVNT), down 14.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sarepta Therapeutics Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.