Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Host Hotels & Resorts ( HST) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Host Hotels & Resorts fell $0.22 (-1.2%) to $17.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,638,554 shares of Host Hotels & Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,993,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $17.45-$17.71 after having opened the day at $17.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.71. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: American Realty Investors ( ARL), down 12.5%, Atlantic Coast Financial ( ACFC), down 8.5%, National Bank of Greece ( NBG), down 7.8% and Life Partners Holdings ( LPHI), down 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Host Hotels & Resorts Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.