Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Celgene Corporation ( CELG) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Celgene Corporation fell $3.18 (-2.3%) to $137.65 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,895,313 shares of Celgene Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,884,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $136.74-$141.20 after having opened the day at $141.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $140.83. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Aastrom Biosciences ( ASTM), down 43.4%, Alimera ( ALIM), down 20.7%, Savient Pharmaceuticals ( SVNT), down 14.5% and Zalicus ( ZLCS), down 13.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Celgene Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.