Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. AthenaHealth ( ATHN) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, AthenaHealth fell $3.39 (-2.9%) to $112.27 on average volume. Throughout the day, 521,573 shares of AthenaHealth exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 499,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $110.86-$113.82 after having opened the day at $112.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $115.66. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: China Yida ( CNYD), down 17.6%, Spar Group ( SGRP), down 10.5%, WidePoint Corporation ( WYY), down 10.3% and Industrial Services of America ( IDSA), down 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full AthenaHealth Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.