Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nike ( NKE) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Nike fell $0.70 (-1.1%) to $65.81 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,144,362 shares of Nike exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,676,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $65.69-$66.75 after having opened the day at $66.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.51. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Zuoan Fashion ( ZA), down 7.6%, American Apparel ( APP), down 6.5%, Northern Technologies International ( NTIC), down 4.9% and Inter Parfums ( IPAR), down 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Nike Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.