Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Navistar International ( NAV) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Navistar International fell $0.42 (-1.2%) to $34.14 on light volume. Throughout the day, 599,047 shares of Navistar International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,322,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $33.80-$34.82 after having opened the day at $34.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.56. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: SkyPeople Fruit Juice ( SPU), down 15.7%, Zuoan Fashion ( ZA), down 7.6%, Alliance One International ( AOI), down 7.1% and Universal Electronics ( UEIC), down 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Navistar International Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.