Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sherwin-Williams Company ( SHW) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Sherwin-Williams Company fell $2.05 (-1.1%) to $175.79 on average volume. Throughout the day, 715,478 shares of Sherwin-Williams Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 771,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $175.16-$177.83 after having opened the day at $176.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $177.84. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: GSE ( GSE), down 7.4%, Intrepid Potash ( IPI), down 6.9%, Valspar Corporation ( VAL), down 6.2% and Taminco ( TAM), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sherwin-Williams Company Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.