Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Zions ( ZION) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Zions fell $0.46 (-1.6%) to $29.15 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,215,284 shares of Zions exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,160,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $28.95-$29.73 after having opened the day at $29.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.61. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: Atlantic Coast Financial ( ACFC), down 8.5%, National Bank of Greece ( NBG), down 7.8%, Guaranty Federal ( GFED), down 6.2% and Southwest Georgia Financial Corporation ( SGB), down 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Zions Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.