Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cardinal Health ( CAH) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Cardinal Health rose $0.59 (1.1%) to $52.19 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,084,604 shares of Cardinal Health exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,383,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $51.67-$52.25 after having opened the day at $51.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.60. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Taitron Components Inc. Class A ( TAIT), up 3.8%, Global Partners ( GLP), up 3.1%, Avnet ( AVT), up 2.2% and Magna International ( MGA), up 2.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cardinal Health Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.