Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. eBay ( EBAY) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, eBay rose $0.84 (1.6%) to $54.12 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,407,573 shares of eBay exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,276,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $53.51-$54.48 after having opened the day at $53.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.28. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: China Finance Online ( JRJC), up 21.2%, Taomee Holdings ( TAOM), up 16.9%, Renren ( RENN), up 15.4% and ChinaCache International Holdings ( CCIH), up 13.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full eBay Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.